What can I do if my credit card, my photos or contact details have been used without my consent on your service?
Someone else has used my bank card to make a purchase. What should I do?
If you are a OurTime customer:
- Make sure that the debits you have noticed are not linked to the automatic renewal of your subscription.
- If this is not the case: then contact your bank without delay. In case of suspicion, also contact us as soon as possible by email. Our teams take cases of card piracy or fraudulent use of credit cards very seriously.
If you have never registered on our website:
- Contact your bank immediately to stop the transaction and avoid any further transactions on your account.
Another member is using my photos on its profile. What should I do?
If you are a victim of identity theft, we'll sort it out.
- Contact Customer Care 💌 and we will send you a form.
- Send it back completed with your ID, along with photos or screenshots of the user in question.
➔ We'll take prompt and appropriate action
Someone else is using my email address. What should I do?
- Contact Customer Care 💌 and share this email address.
- Make sure you don't have an old OurTime account you forgot to delete.
➔ In this case, follow the cancellation steps described here.