If you’re looking for fellow mature Christian singles, dating sites are the perfect place to find someone to share life with.
Sometimes it can be tricky in your day to day life to know confidently when meeting other people that they are also serious singles. Using an online dating site instead means that you’ll feel more comfortable approaching people who you’re interested in learning more about.
We’ve compiled our favourite handy tips for how to begin your Christian dating journey. Ready to meet that special someone? Read on…
Meet Mature Christian Singles On Dating Sites
It’s never been a better time to be searching for other like-minded mature singles – in the UK alone, 11.6 million singles are over 50!
The over 50s are a brilliant age to be dating – you’re confident, you know what it is that you want in a special someone and you’re still young at heart. You’re ready to enjoy the best years of your life and are looking for somebody to share them with.
For many of us, faith is a central point in our lives, which can influence everything from the day to day choices we make and the clothes we wear to the holidays we celebrate.
If finding a man or woman who shares your Christian faith is an important part of your search for someone to brighten up your days, then you’ve come to the right place.
At Ourtime, you can browse profiles of serious singles who are over 50 and looking for a meaningful connection with someone special. Search for people who suit your interests, a person to share prayer and attend Church with, and also to enjoy life’s adventures alongside.
Getting To Know Christian singles over 60
If you’re wanting to talk to and find out more about other Christian singles over 60, we offer several different ways to share a conversation on our app. Talk to other interesting singles in a secure way and without needing to share any personal information, such as a phone number, before you’re ready, using these different methods:
- Email – One way to start a conversation with someone new is through our email tool. Not quite sure how to introduce yourself and get the chat flowing? Have a read of one of our advice articles or seek the help of our convenient online dating coach to learn some fun icebreakers and pick up more dating tips.
- Instant messaging – Want to learn more about the other person via text but in a more ‘chatty’ or informal format? Use our in-app instant messaging feature to talk more with one another. You remain in control at all times on Ourtime, so if you ever decide that you’d prefer to stop speaking with someone, you can easily block them from viewing your profile or talking with you.
- Video conversation – If your text discussions have been going really well and you’d like to speak further with someone before you feel ready to meet face-to-face, give video conversation a go. This can be a great way to share more about yourself – maybe you want to virtually introduce the other person to your dog, or reveal an unrivaled collection – now’s the perfect time.
Once you’ve enjoyed getting to know one another on the app, you may feel ready to start spending quality time together in person. Perhaps you’d like to arrange something separately and already have the perfect plans – a candlelit dinner or a walk in the moonlight? However, if you’d prefer to meet in a relaxed setting along with other singles, why not invite them along to one of our events? Meet for anything from a food tour of your local area to a chic wine tasting event, all carefully organised by Ourtime.
How To Create Your Mature Christian Dating Profile
To set up your mature Christian dating profile, simply click ‘Register’ at the top of the page to sign up with Ourtime. Next, you’ll have a few bits and pieces to quickly fill out:
- Your interests – Let us know what you’re looking for in your partner-in-crime. That way, we’ll be able to recommend profiles for people who we think might be right up your alley.
- About you – Give us a few short lines to tell us a little about yourself and help interested singles to find you more easily. This doesn’t need to be pressured, just share a bit about your personality and your passions – adding a joke or two never hurts either!
- Be yourself – When writing your profile, you might feel pressure to present a certain persona, but that’s definitely not needed – the right person will appreciate you for exactly who you are.
- Snap happy – Share a few photos of yourself so that other Christian singles can see your lovely smile. Ideally, opt for photos which are recent, non-blurry and include at least one photo of just you, so that people viewing your profile can tell you apart from the crowd.
Start Your Search For Christian Singles 50 Plus Today!
Ready to start your search for a Christian single to share special moments with? On Ourtime, it’s simple – we have interesting singles of all faiths, and none. That’s where our criteria search tool comes in useful: once you’ve set up your account, you can search for specific qualities or interests that are important to you in that special someone. Once you’ve found someone you’d like to find out more about, simply ‘like’ their profile to let them know that you’re open to a conversation and start writing that all-important first introduction.
If you’re excited to begin your dating journey, register today to start your search for interesting Christian singles. It’s free to register on Ourtime, so you can sign up and get your profile filled out without needing to provide any financial information. Simply click the ‘register’ button at the top of the page to take the first step towards a meaningful connection. Happy dating!